Monday, September 3, 2007

Labor Day Weekend

Labor Day Weekend we headed up to Cape Code to spend the weekend with Kim and Jim and their three boys.



They boys had a blast playing at the beach. They loved to ride the "floaties" and catch minnows with their nets.


Here's Cory, the Great White Hunter!



This was my best attempt at catching a photo of all three of them together. It's next to impossible to get all three of them looking at the camera, smiling and not making a face, looking the wrong way or sticking their tongues out. In fact, I think it might violate some of the laws of physics. Or the third law of thermodynamics. I think Wile E. Coyote had an easier time catching the Road Runner.

I only got this picture under threat of violence. Anyway, all the other parents had a great time watching and listening to me try to heard my pack of wild boys together and all smile pretty for the camera. I'm glad I was entertaining.

Afterwards, I went back to the house and self medicated with the help of some beer. Lot's of beer.

No comments: